Showing 1–18 of 259 results

Two double heart chairs

550,00 
Two Alsatian wild cherry chairs, made in the mid 19th century.  

Cathedrale of Strasbourg

580,00 
An engraving entitled “Straßburger Münster Thurm” printed in 1700-1750.

Cathedrale of Strasbourg

480,00 
An engraving entitled "L'église cathédrale de Strasbourg" printed in 1700-1750.

Strasbourg silver-gilt cutlery

950,00 
A set of silver-gilt fork, spoon and knife, made in Strasbourg in 1819-1839 by the silversmith Jean-Louis Buttner.

Strasbourg souvenir glass

420,00 
A souvenir glass, engraved and cut, presenting the Strasbourg Cathedral, circa 1850-1870.

Pair of silver salt cellars and mustard pot

750,00 
An ensemble composed of a pair of silver salt cellars and mustard pot, Paris 1809-1819, silversmith L.N. Naudin.

Pair of silver cups – China

550,00 
A pair of silver cups, China 1850-1900

Kouglof mould

320,00 
A kouglof copper mould, made in Alsace during the 18th century.

Pair of silver candlesticks, Paris

3 500,00 
A pair of silver candlesticks made in Paris in 1772-1775 by the silversmith Pierre-François Goguelye ou Gogly

Nature morte au citron et römer

4 200,00 
Une peinture à huile sur toile réalisée au cours de la seconde moitié du XVIIe siècle, aux Pays-Bas, et présentant une nature morte.

earthenware plate

350,00 
An earthenware plate made in Rouen circa 1740-1750.

Earthenware tile

135,00 
An earthenware tiles made in Rotterdam, in Netherlands, during the 18th century.

Earthenware tile

130,00 
An earthenware tile made in Rotterdam, in Netherlands during the 18th century.

Earthenware tile

130,00 
An earthenware tile made in Rotterdam, in Netherlands, during the 18th century.

Earthenware tile

135,00 
An earthenware tile made in Rotterdam, in Netherlands, during the 18th century.

Baking pan shell

65,00 
A glazed ceramic baking pan, made between the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

Baking pan feather

25,00 
A glazed ceramic baking pan, made between the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

David Ortlieb

1 650,00 
An oil painting on wooden panel made by David Ortlieb (1797-1875) in the middle of the 19th century.