A round marquetry from Paul Spindler (1906-1980) presenting a view of the Tour-Haute (High Tower) located in the south of Boersch city. This square tower has a ogive vaulting, where we can distinguish a simplified version of Saint Médard as a bishop on the front wall.
Dated: middle of the 20th century
Frame diameter: 19,9 cm
View diameter: 12,7 cm