A sewing box built with pine wood and covered with darkened marquetry, made during the second quarter of the 18th century. This box is used to put away sewing or lacing tools, with a compartment for small objects.
Dated: between 1725-1750
Height: 17,8 cm
Width: 24,8 cm
Depth: 31,6 cm
Condition: good ; legs as well as the cushion have been replaced