Showing 1–18 of 31 results

Coffret polychrome

1 100,00 
Un coffret de courtoisie en bois de hêtre polychrome, de facture alsacienne, réalisé dans la seconde moitié du XVIIe siècle.

Ceramic coffeepot

380,00 
A fine earthenware coffee pot with braided handle, made in Septfontaines by Villeroy and Boch factory in Luxembourg, end of the 18th century.

Jacques Gachot

550,00 
An oil on canvas depicting a view of the Rhine port in 1938, by the painter Jacques Gachot (1885-1954).

Double dolphin barrel lock

2 500,00 
A carved fruitwood barrel lock with a double dolphin decoration painted in dark green, 18th century.

Double dolphin barrel lock

2 500,00 
A fruitwood barrel lock with two intertwined dolphins, 18th century.

Pair of communion ewers

2 200,00 
A pair of pewter communion ewers, made by Jean-Philippe Korn, late 18th - early 19th century.

Cask lock

1 250,00 
A carved fruitwood cask lock with two dolphins, 18th century.

Painted chip box

550,00 
Chip box with tulip decoration, 1820-1830.

Goettelbrief

280,00 

An Alsatian baptism letter (Goettelbrief), 1837.

Pair of Alsatian chairs

2 200,00 
A pair of Alsatian chairs with carved walnut backrest.

Paul Spindler – Round marquetry

350,00 
A marquetry made by Paul Spindler, mid 20th century.

Cask lock

850,00 
A fruitwood cask lock presenting two sculpted fishes or dolphins, Alsace/Palatinate first half of the 19th century.

Dorette Muller

220,00 
A watercolor painting presenting a cartoon by Dorette Muller.

Pair of Alsatian chairs

650,00 
A pair of Alsatian chairs with a sculpted backrest in walnut wood, from the end of the 18th century.

Saint Joseph

550,00 
An Alsatian reverse glass painting presenting Saint Joseph and Jesus.

Madonna with Child

110,00 
A small terracotta Madonna with Child made as souvenir after a pilgrimage.

Cask lock

1 100,00 
A fruitwood cask lock presenting two sculpted fishes or dolphins, Alsace/Palatinate in the middle of the 19th century.

Cask lock

750,00 
A fruitwood cask lock presenting two sculpted fishes or dolphins, Alsace 1895